I have finally fixed the error after moving wordpress out of a “wordpress” folder and into my root directory. Because all the posts that I had made with images went like this “nationpigeon.com/wordpress/bla.png” and after I moved all the files the images could not be found. So a simple hack that I did was create a software link for the folder “wordpress” to the root directory. Using “ln -s . wordpress” in my root directory. The ultimate fix for this would be to do a database wide search for all the posts and update the actual link.
Also the name of this image made me laugh “Sokka Boy Thinking Cartoon”